Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Home Pamper Sessions


Now that the cold weather is upon us, one of my absolute favourite things to do of an evening is a little home pamper. Giving yourself a little TLC doesn't have to cost spa prices, and there's nothing that a little 'me-time' can't fix.

I like to take my make-up off and tie my hair back, then run a hot Lush bath with loads of bubbles. While the water is running I get some clean PJ's and pop them on the radiator to warm while I'm soaking (I know, such a granny!)
My next step is to put on a hair mask, at the moment I'm loving the Spirulina and Avocado Oil mask by Organik Botanik Australia that I picked up recently, it smells amazing and is packed full of nutrients that my hair really needs now I'm back to the bleach. There was also a coconut oil one that I'm kicking myself for not picking up!

Once I'm safely inside the bath I put on a Korean sheet mask. I'm so over clay masks now as I absolutely hate having to rinse them off my face and hairline (I always miss bits!) I picked up loads from Innisfree a while ago that worked out really cheaply in bulk from Amazon. They really do make my skin feel incredible and really glowy, and as they're gentle they never sting. Even though my sheet mask stash is getting a little out of hand, I also picked up two by Tony Moly (Broccoli and Tomato) that are amazing, and totally joining my collection very soon. 

After this I lie back and relax, either with a good book or with Netflix (at the moment I'm loving 'The Crown') before finishing off my pamper with a generous amount of body lotion, putting on my warm PJ's and getting into bed. 

Do you like a home pamper session?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig