Monday, 21 November 2016

Life Lately Through My Camera Roll

So it actually feels like forever since I last did one of these posts! 
I'm loving Autumn so far (apart from the torrential rain battering against my window as I type!), this is absolutely my favourite time of year and I just love the crisp weather and blue skies we've been having so far!

1. Of course I ventured into Starbucks, who hasn't?! I much prefer the Costa Christmas drinks, but the rest of the time Starbucks is my fave! We had a gingerbread latte and a fudge hot chocolate, so sweet but soooo good!

2. I love bonfire night, as much for the cosy knitwear and the smell of the bonfire as for the fireworks themselves. My local display this year was so good, they're always just over too quickly!

3. At the moment I'm really loving The Crown on Netflix, it's not really my usual kind of thing but I'm hooked! It's so well done, and I'm finding it fascinating learning so much about the Queen and Prince Phillip - I'd definitely recommend it!

4. I finally got my hair done after months of moaning and I'm loving it! I'm back to my full thick fringe (I never really felt like me without it) and although you can't really tell from the photo, I've kept my ombre, but toned down the blonde to a much whiter shade, it feels so much fresher and I'm so happy with it!

5. In work we've been partaking in a little Cake Off competition, as inspired by GBBO! This was my Victorian Sponge and despite tasting ok, I don't think it was ever going to win any prizes for its looks! Starting to bake a cake at 10.30pm is never going to be a good idea really, is it?

6. For Remembrance Sunday I popped on my sparkly white poppy from Crown & Glory that I bought last year. It's so pretty and I've had so many compliments on it, and of course it's for such a good cause.

7. This time, on to Costa for a festive treat! Mint hot chocolate and the Merry Berry brownie made my Sunday extra sweet!

8. Ah, literally the boots of my dreams! I'm a huge sucker for boots, and have far too many pairs, but when my Mum and I popped into M&S while she was looking for some shoes, I spied this on the shelf and it was love at first sight! They're beautiful, I'm obsessed.

9. As I've mentioned before, I travel a lot for work and found myself driving along this beautiful mountain road, lined with the trees and their Autumn colours. I just had to hop out of the car to snap this pretty picture!

What have you been up to lately?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lovely post hun!! I loved fireworks night! I go to see fireworks every year! I love everything about it! That road you were driving along is a thing of dreams! How beautiful!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig