Thursday, 29 December 2016

FitJewels - FitBit Jewellery

In this current day and age I think so many of us are so much more health conscious than ever before, and with this has come of the rise of the fitness tracker. 
Mine is never off my wrist, and I'm more than just a little bit obsessed with tracking my steps and heart rate throughout the day. Although they serve a purpose they don't always look the prettiest and I must admit there are times when I feel a bit self conscious that my rubber band doesn't go with my outfit! 
As vain as that may sound, fitness trackers are simply not designed to look stylish, and if you have an event like a night out or a wedding, leaving it off can mess up your steps/calculations for the day which isn't ideal, particularly if you're training.

With that in mind, it's a godsend that you're now able to buy accessories for your fitness tracker to help pretty it up. FitJewels design a range of jewellery that are fully compatible with many leading fitness trackers including Fitbit (Alta/Flex/One), Misfit and Jawbone - meaning you can track your goals and wear that killer outfit at the same time.
To wear with my Flex, I opted for the FUSION bracelet* in gold plated, and black and gold leather. The bands are stylish, and the fact you're wearing a Fitbit can be easily hidden; simply remove the chip and slot it inside the metal cage and it gives the appearance of simply being a bracelet. 
In fact, it can be worn with or without the tracker, as shown in the photos below.



The bands fasten securely with a clasp, and you can even still see the lights from the Flex's display, meaning you can still monitor your activity. As the bands are made from leather, they don't rub or feel sticky like the rubber bands can - nor do they feel overly chunky or heavy whilst on.
I've been wearing my Flex with one or the other of these bands most days since I've had them, and they really are so discreet, they definitely just look like jewellery and I love how versatile they are.

Having a pretty alternative to my bright green rubber band has revolutionised my life!

*these items were sent to me for review purposes but all opinions are my own.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I did not know these existed! I've wanted a fitbit for a while but didn't want to look like I am wearing one. I have the Alta on the way so am looking for straps now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig