Saturday, 24 December 2016

Portmeirion Christmas Market

Happy Christmas Eve!
As a child this was always my favourite day of the year, filled with anticipation for the day ahead which was always over too quickly. Even now as an adult I love it, and with it falling on a Saturday this year (meaning no work) it's made it extra sweet.

Before I digress, a few weeks ago I headed to the Christmas Market at Portmeirion; a beautiful and unique Italianate Village about an hour from where I live. I'm so very lucky to live where I do, with surroundings as beautiful as these right on my doorstep!

The sun was shining and the place was bustling with food, drinks, crafts, home-made jewellery and live music on every corner. We were spoilt for choice and the whole atmosphere was so festive and welcoming; a truly lovely way to spend a day.


All that's left for me to say is that I wish you all a truly happy and magical day. 
Merry Christmas x




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I swear, in 2017 I'm going to visit wales! So so pretty! I've been so eager to visit since I discovered Paper airplanes and their songs made me patriotic about a country always on my doorstep but which I'd never been too. These photos are justt gorgeous too <3

    Hope you had a beautiful christmas!

    Love,

    Anne // www.aportraitofyouth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Anne! These pictures don't do it justice but it really is beautiful and well worth a visit, even if I am biased!
    Hope you also had a lovely Christmas!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig