Tuesday, 27 December 2016

What I Got For Christmas

Hi lovelies!
I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas of eating, drinking and being merry! 
I was in two minds about this post as I know not everyone is fortunate enough to be spoilt at Christmas, or perhaps don't even celebrate it, but I thought that as I love being nosy and seeing what other bloggers got from Santa, I would pop one up of my own! I didn't really ask for anything specific this year so all my gifts were surprises, but I have been moaning for a while that I never need a single item of clothing or make up again for as long as I live...so luckily my groaning drawers can rest easy...

Now this isn't a list of every single item I got, nor have I linked to any specific items as I didn't feel comfortable looking up prices of gifts (or want to brag)...but here's a selection of some of the bits and bobs I was lucky enough to get this Christmas:
I absolutely love any excuse to put on my cosy knits, and this long scarf and woollen mittens from Fat Face fit the bill perfectly. I've already worn them out for a Christmas Day walk and can vouch for how warm and comfy they are.
Is it even Christmas if you don't get cosy new slippers?! I absolutely love this pair of woollen and fur moccasins that have been keeping my toes toasty all over the festive period - they're so comfy! 
I fell in love with this quirky Betsey Johnson clutch bag as soon as I saw it, looks like my Mum was observant that day! I love love love a statement bag and have a few bits by Betsey already, I'm a sucker for her kooky style.
Perfume-wise I did really well this Christmas, Ma Vie by Hugo Boss is one of my absolute favourite scents and I always try and have a bottle on the go. I'd just finished my last one, and this really is the perfect daytime scent, plus the extra handbag size is perfect for popping in my bag. 
CK In2U by Calvin Klein is another perfume I've had before and loved, it's so fresh smelling and perfect for summer. Luckily this is a 100ml bottle meaning it'll last me for ages!
I also got this gorgeous Paul Costelloe purse which I love - I have one of his bags already and they're beautifully made, I love how simple and stylish this is.
One of my favourite gifts this year was this beautiful silver bar bracelet from Not On The High Street - it's so delicate and pretty, and best of all (though you can't see from the photo) it's been engraved with lyrics from my favourite Muse song, which is just so incredibly thoughtful and unique! I love it, and it's barely been off my wrist so far!
This lovely clutch bag is another statement item that I can't wait to use on my next night out, and it's the perfect size for putting all my junk in!
Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without Lush - and a friend kindly bought me the 'Cosmic' gift set which included 'Intergalactic' and 'Twilight', not like I needed any excuse to run a bath!
Last but not least, a few of my other lovely gifts included this set of fragrances from my girl crush SJP that I can't wait to use because I seriously couldnt love that woman any more, the Holy Grail of Christmas - a DARK chocolate orange (my absolute favourite!), a Yankee Candle to add to my ever-growing collection, and this pretty festive set from Baylis & Harding.

As you can see I'm feeling like a very lucky and thoroughly spoilt girl this Christmas. 
What did Santa bring you?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig