Sunday, 12 February 2017

Feeling Snuggly In Fat Face

Now I'll be honest: this photoshoot was never really meant to be a photoshoot.
I rarely do outfit posts, but on this day a walk and a coffee ended up in an impromptu photoshoot, and I actually liked the way the photos came out, which is rare for me.
Usually I'm my own biggest critic but on this occasion they captured the relaxed mood of the day.
Also, its no secret at all that I'm a HUGE fan of Fat Face, they are definitely my favourite clothing company. 
So on this day, though entirely coincidental, it was also not at all surprising that every item (bar my boots) is made by Fat Face. Which is partly where the tongue in cheek photoshoot idea came from.
Fat Face are second to none in the snuggly winter category; everything is thick, made to last, warm and above all comfortable. I'd had their gilet on my wishlist for months, and I haven't been disappointed with it at all. Teamed with a jumper from a few years ago, their flattering skinny jeans, and the new scarf and gloves I got for Christmas, it made the perfect combination for a walk and talk along the pier.
The weather was beautiful that day, with tranquil water mingling with the milky sky so you almost couldn't see where one ended and the other began. 
Plus the little colourful matchbox houses dotted along the horizon always make me smile.

Reverse Knit Mittens / Super Skinny Jeans <similar> / The Gilet / Jumper <old> / Hat <old>


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These photos are so pretty! I love the tones, it looks cold but beautiful! You look great! I love your hat, super cute!

    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girly, you look the most snuggly, cutest little thing I've ever seen. I love your hat & gilet <3

    I wish I could be where you are, I love looking out to sea & just enjoying the view & calmness the waves bring.

    <3 xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely lady! It was a beautiful day with amazing views xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig