Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Lush Valentines Haul

As with every other man and his dog, I go a little cray cray every time a new Lush collection comes out; though I love their products all year round, I'm a sucker for the seasonal collections.
As V-Day rolls ever nearer, I thought it was high time I treated myself to a few bits from the Valentines range - after all, no one else is going to if you can't treat yourself on the day of love, when can you?
This smells gorgeous and at only £2.95 is the bargain of the range. With notes of bergamot and rose it's designed to turn your bathwater pink, perfect!
To be honest, this one had me at 'chocolate orange'...if that's not my favourite two word combination I don't know what is! Add cocoa butter to the mix and you're in business, this is amazing.
My all time favourite, I just can't get enough. If I could legitimately spend all my wages on these I would...instead I bought two, but I'm determined to make the most of them.
I think this bath bomb looks so pretty, and it smells good enough to eat too. I'm a huge fan of Rose Jam and bought this on the strength that it's very similar; I can't wait to use it and see.
This was my wildcard purchase, and having read reviews I think I made the right decision. I'm intrigued to try this melt, and the colours look beautiful. Plus I could do with silky smooth skin!

Have you bought anything from the Valentine's Day range?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig